Monday, September 15, 2008

Sleep Is For The Weak. Mommyblogging Is For The Strong

Wcsleep2 Okay, so I'm biased. I'm a mommyblogger. Some of my best friends are mommybloggers. Some of my best friends who are mommybloggers are in this book. Which is why I'm not going to tell you that you should buy this book for the brilliance and wit contained therein* - even though it is a FACT that such brilliance and wit spill in abundance from its pages - because you will think that I'm just saying that. Even though I'm totally not.

No, I will, instead, tell you that you should buy this book for this reason: because it is made of paper. Which is to say, it is a handy-dandy way of reading an excellent sampling of mommyblogger writing without having to power up your computer and sit with it scorching your lap and zapping your ovaries with its computer-zappy-rays. The greener choice for reading mommy blogs! The healthier choice for reading mom-blogs!

GET YOURS NOW!

*If you do need convincing about the brilliance and wit contained therein, there will be a bunch of no-doubt brilliant and witty and substantially more substantive reviews of Sleep Is For The Weak at the Parent Bloggers Network - you can follow those reviews HERE.

'Sleep Is For The Weak', $11.95 @ Amazon

(cross-posted at WeCovet)

No comments: